Skip to content

General

SurveyGold electronic user forums are intended to be a gregarious online environment where members
can discuss issues related to SurveyGold. Use of these forums is subject to the SurveyGold User Forums Guidelines which are available for your review on our website.

5 results found

1. Response rate statistics

Hi... as a long time user (and lover of the software), I had a small suggestion for Survey Gold. It would be great to have the tool show the response rate metrics in the reporting as well as in the "view results" tab. Basically, when I set up a survey, I would like to put in a field, the total number of prospective respondents to the survey, I would like to be able to put in another field, the targeted response rate (usually a percentage-- 10%, 20, 30%, etc.) and then have the system calculate the actual response rate based…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Jeremy, thanks for the suggestion. This feature was just completed and is available via the June 20, 2016 application update. Look for the Goal column in the Survey Pulse list in the Home tab. You can set what you referred to as the “targeted response” in the “Response Count Goal” field in the survey properties for your survey in the Setup Survey tab. Enjoy!

2. Allow removal of renewal splash screen until a couple of weeks before renewal.

I am not going to purchase a renewal until April, in the new 'tax year' (UK). I have had the renewal flash screen appearing for what seems a very long time as my subscription runs out in April. It is a little annoying and I would like a removal option (say a remind me in 2 weeks tick box option). I intend to buy, but not until it is potentially claimable from my tax next year. It is not as if I am using a free trial period, I have paid to use it this year. thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug / Issue  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. show how many responses there are for each survey

Currently you have to select view results to see how many responses there are in any particular study. It would be handy to see how many responses there are in all live studies currently running. Or be able to set an alert, so when it hits a predetermined number of feedbacks (that the user sets for a survey, 15 for the surveys in my case) you are notified somehow.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The “Home” tab has been enhanced as of February 17, 2016 to provide this capability. You can acquire this feature by performing the Update SurveyGold action in the About panel of your SurveyGold application.

4. easy way to back up completed surveys

I have around 40 completed surveys. I am going to take a backup file and then delete them, so i can retrieve from back up if I have to. However, it would be far better to have a simple way of removing completed surveys to a separate file somewhere, for safe keeping out of the actual survey gold software.

I am suggesting some way of saving/archiving completed surveys, outside of survey gold so that they do not bloat the backups, would be a fantastic addition. I could not see a simple way searching for one on this site.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Upload of graphic logo doesn't work on rare occasion

I changed the file to a .png and it still didn't work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Bug / Issue  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?